- This website is owned and operated by Claverton Limited. Our company information is at the end of this document.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They apply when you buy any goods via this site. (There are separate terms which apply to your use of our site.) Please print or save these terms for future use as we will not keep a file copy specifically for the transaction with you and we cannot guarantee that they will remain accessible on our website in future. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- Where we refer to “Consumer” below we mean an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- We are legally required to remind Consumers that we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract. Furthermore, nothing below affects Consumers’ legal rights in relation to goods that are not in conformity with the contract, whether because they are faulty, not as described or otherwise. You can get advice about your legal rights from your local Trading Standards office or Citizens' Advice Bureau.
- You are not eligible to buy any goods via this site if you are under 18 years of age.
- Where you communicate with us on behalf of a company / organisation, you promise that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check them carefully as they will apply to any new purchases occurring after the effective date shown.